Saturday, May 17, 2008

Introducing The Groove

Greetings, fellow bloggers, and welcome to our new blog, "The Groove." First, obviously, we should introduce ourselves. I'm Tommy, a blogger with a mission, and my partner in blog crime is Rachie Pie, and suffice it to say, she's been around the blog a few times!

Our blog tells it like it is, because it is the firm belief of Rachie Pie and yours truly that, if we don't lay our cards on the table big-time for our readers, our readers aren't going to know what cards we've got, pure and simple.

And now that we've piqued your curiosity, let's get right down to business and into our first blog, which is called:

Our Very First Blog

Tommy - Holy blog, Rachie Pie. The weather has been really beautiful lately, but I can't help wondering how much of that can be attributed to global warming.

Rachie Pie - Yeah, Dad. (Tommy and Rachie Pie are father and daughter.) Global warming really vibes me out!

Tommy - Exactly! Some people are in denial.

Rachie Pie - Yeah, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Tommy and Rachie Pie! I just came across your blog during my daily blog-surfing, and I must say, yours is by far the grooviest of all the blogs I've seen in my 29-year career as a blog-surfer. The depth of thinking occurring on this screen is mind-boggling... or should I say, mind-blogging? Good work, Groovemeisters... keep it up.

Sausage Man